The Omnia SDR Proficio is the next generation of Omnia SDR Transceivers. It is an all band version (160M - 10M) of the Omnia SDR Basic It has all the features of the current Omnia SDR Basic:
•96kHz digital I/Q interface. No additional sound card needed.
•Two tone, 2 kHz spacing, third-order dynamic range: 99 dB.
•Support for Elecraft T1 automatic antenna tuner.
•External Amplifier control via AMP port.
•CW Key Jack.
•DG8SAQ/PE0FKO/SoftRock control interface.
•Open Source firmware.
•Firmware Field Updates via on board USB bootloader.
With these additional features:
• All band. The Proficio covers all bands from 160M to 10M.
• Enhanced receive. A RF amplifier is now in the RF front end that provides about 19db of gain at 10M and tapers down to about 0db at 160M
• Receive Band Pass Filters for all band groupings (160M,80M,40M-60M,20M-30M,15M-17M,12M-10M)
• The same BPFs are used in conjunction with Low Pass Filters in the transmit path to provide a clean output.
• 5W Class A PA. Clean output of 5W on all bands (slightly less on 160M and 10M).
The Proficio is compatible with all host SDR applications that work with the Basic. The Proficio is supplied as a kit with all SMD devices installed. The customer needs to install the thru hold components and four easy to wind inductors.Technical support and documentation is located at: Support.
Please do not use this website to obtain technical support. Requests for technical support via this website will not receive a response.
Enclosure not included.NOTE:
These kits are produced at time of order. There is a two day lead time before shipping the kit.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 July, 2016.